Law Office Of Samantha Parris

Areas Of Practice

Wills and Trusts

Do you want to decide who receives your property at your death and who takes care of your children, or do you want to let the state decide? If you do not have a Will or Trust, you are letting the state of Tennessee choose. If you think you should make that decision, call me to schedule a consultation.

Probate and Trust Administration

Has someone you know passed away and left you in charge of his or her estate? Instead of trying to navigate the hurdles of probate by yourself, let me help you. I will take the burden off you and explain the process in simple, easy to understand terms.

Powers of Attorney and Advanced Care Plans

Are you or a family member in need of planning for long-term healthcare or end of life decisions? Do you want to give someone the power to make financial and healthcare decisions for you in case you become incapable of making those decisions yourself? I will help you with these situations by preparing the necessary legal documents to respect your or your loved one’s wishes.


Do you have a loved one who is mentally disabled and cannot make his or her own decisions? If you are the best person to make those decisions, you can ask the court to appoint you the conservator over your loved one. I will help you through this process.

Agreed Divorce

Is divorce the best decision for you and your spouse? When you both agree on divorce as the best option, call my office for an appointment for help making a plan and filing the necessary papers.

Not certified as a specialist by the Tennessee Commission on Continuing Legal Education and Specialization